Human Albumin 20% Behring, low salt:Solution for infusion
- Increase in oncotic pressure in case of oncotic deficiency.
- Diluted as a 4 – 5 % solution for iso-oncotic volume replacement with long-term effect
- Therapy of albumin deficiency
- Do not store above +25 C
- Do not freeze
- Keep the infusion bottle in the outer carton, in order to protect from light.
60 months from the date of manufacture
When medicines are made from human blood or plasma, certain measures are put in place to prevent infections being passed on to patients. These include careful selection of blood and plasma donors to make sure those at risk of carrying infections are excluded, and the testing of each donation and pools of plasma for signs of virus/infections. Manufacturers of these products also include steps in the processing of the blood or plasma that can inactivate or remove viruses.
There are no reports of virus infections with albumin manufactured to European Pharmacopoeia specifications by established processes.
1. India approved prescribing information for HAB, March 200