PlasmaHep is a sterile, clear to opalescent, colourless to pale yellow solution. It contains not more than 180g/L human plasma proteins of which at least 90% is human immunoglobulins (mainly gamma globulins IgG), with Hepatitis B antibody titer of not less than 200IU/mL. PlasmaHep contains more than 90% of monomeric and dimeric IgG.
To increase margin of safety, effective steps in extensive testing protocols have been integrated into manufacturing and formulation process to ensure contamination free product from HBsAg, anti- HIV I & II, anti-HCV, HBV-DNA, HCV-RNA, HIV-RNA by PCR.
- Acute Exposure to Blood Containing HBsAg
- Perinatal Exposure of Infants Born to HBsAg-Positive Mothers
- Sexual Exposure to an HBsAg-Positive Person
- Household Exposure to Persons with Acute HBV Infection
- Store below 10°C without freezing
30 months from the date of manufacture